ASNU 330 LPH Direct Fit Fuel Pump for Vauxhall CORSA D VXR 1.6 MODELS Z16
This pump is a direct replacement for the OE pump fitted to your Corsa Or Astra H VXR, many others too. Enough fuel for over 450hp-500hp. No cutting of the basket is required, just drops straight in and plugs in to the standard wiring.
The 330 Fuel Pump is a high-output, in-tank, electric fuel pump that fits most popular EFI applications. The 330 is a compact, lightweight pump that clips into many existing hanger assemblies. This pump is ideal for applications requiring more flow while retaining the factory lines and mounting provisions available in the Original Equipment (O.E.) configuration.
- Suitable for Pump Fuel; Race Fuel; Ethanol E85**.
- Drops straight in to lots of vehicles.
- Suitable for Ethanol fuels.
- Internal Check Valve.
- Internal anti-burst relief valve (set at O.E Spec of 6.2bar)
- Designed for in-tank use only.
- Can be used in Carburetted or EFI applications.
- Turbine pump mechanism increases durability and can be used in pulse width modulated (PWM) applications.
Weight: 285 grams
External Materials: Black Steel Body
Inlet Fitting Varies: Inline
Outlet Fitting: 9mm OD
Impeller Design: Regenerative Turbine
Terminal Post: Spade Terminal OE Fitment
Min Voltage: Input 6 vdc
Max Voltage: Input 18 vdc
Current Draw: (3 bar) 14 amps (13.8vdc)
**Due to the dielectric properties of Alcohol fuel like E85, fuel pump service life will be reduced and filter
maintenance increased. Be certain alcohol compatible filters are installed and frequently maintained